What are cookies?
Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
When someone visits https://www.hghconsulting.com/ we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Security and performance
hgh Consulting uses a third party service SquareSpace to help maintain the security and performance of our website. To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses of visitors to the website. To find out more visit https://www.squarespace.com/privacy
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
- To enable hgh Consulting to collect information about your browsing patterns. Google Analytics cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your user experience.
How do I disable cookies?
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. The “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
How to disable cookies on a per browser basis
- How to change your cookie settings in Firefox
- How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- How to change your cookie settings in Android
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete hgh Consulting user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/